Sunday, April 26, 2015

Review-Breaking The Bank

Date Released-2008
Developers-PuffballsUnited
Genre-Adventure, Point-and-Click

Remember that 'alternate-choice' game I reviewed last time? Today, we have another one, but better. Breaking the Bank is a Newgrounds original game released by PuffballsUnited, as the first game in a series dubbed the 'Henry Stickman series.'

The game revolves around a stick figure attempting to...rob a bank. The game is simple, click an item and receive an outcome. This game actually features much to offer, as simple as it is. Even with the limited number of choices, the humour in every outcome balances it out. I'm a fan of physical comedy, and I was pleased playing this game for the comedy in it.

In short, this game features short, yet funny playthrough, at least for those who enjoy slapstick. If you're a fan of this, check this game out. Of course, I will be reviewing the rest of the series soon, so keep in for that. Did you play the game? Did you like or dislike it? What did you think of the review. Feedback and suggestions are appreciated, and I will see you all soon.

Official Walkthrough

1 comment:

  1. Your posts are my cup of tea. I'm interested in your articles. I always read them everyday and wait for incoming ones. It's because your posts are interesting.
    Please join and have fun friv-2020.net | Get Ready With Me Summer Picnic game

    ReplyDelete